The Partners for Advancing Health Equity (P4HE) Resource Library is a virtual portal containing action-oriented health equity research, practice, and policies. The library aims to increase equity in health by offering free access to field-tested, evidence-informed and evidence-based programs strategies and high-quality research.
Read More about the Library Scope.
- The Partners for Health Equity (P4HE) collaborative promotes innovation in health equity by facilitating active learning and collaboration between people and organizations about critical health equity topics. In 2023, P4HE Collaborative grew from 212 to 502 members across academia (48%), civil sector (21%), government (16%), private (8%), and philanthropy (7%).As of January 1, 2024, P4HE has…January 2024
- In 2023, Partners for Advancing Health Equity (P4HE Collaborative) has collected questions asked by participants in our learning engagements. This blog answers your questions about the P4HE Collaborative.How can I learn more about the P4HE Collaborative’s work?There are many ways to learn more about the P4HE collaborative’s work and the people behind it.To learn more about the P4HE Collaborative’…January 2024
- This webpage provides various resources and datasets for national health surveys administered by the National Center for Health Statistics. #P4HEwebinarDecember2023January 2024Policy and Practice, Interventions
- Our Mission: HealthyWomen is dedicated to educating women in the middle — ages 35 to 64 — so they can make informed health decisions, advocate for themselves and prioritize their health and wellness.We are guided by our values:Trusted Partner: We educate and engage women by providing them with scientifically-reviewed, evidence-based information that allows them to make informed health choices to…December 2023Policy and Practice
- The National Medical Association (NMA) is the collective voice of African American physicians and the leading force for parity and justice in medicine and the elimination of disparities in health.The National Medical Association (NMA) is the largest and oldest national organization representing African American physicians and their patients in the United States. The NMA is a 501(c) (3) national…December 2023Policy and Practice
- The Sterling Initiatives Managed Preventative Care Organization (SIMPCO) is a new, common sense paradigm for improving the health of Americans. At its core are the types of preventative health services available to a smaller than optimal percentage of the Managed Care Organization’s Medicaid demographic. SIMPCO proposes to take a place alongside other MCOs, and will focus on preventive and…December 2023Policy and Practice
- The Student National Medical Association (SNMA) is committed to supporting current and future underrepresented minority medical students, addressing the needs of underserved communities, and increasing the number of clinically excellent, culturally competent and socially conscious physicians.December 2023Policy and Practice
- The goal of the PMW Foundation is to provide support, education, and outreach for veterans from the time of separation from active duty in military service. The Foundation provides:Benefits: Veterans’ benefits and opportunities via collaborations, partnerships, and direct and supplemental education options delivered in a culturally relevant manner.Healthcare: Healthcare navigation and resources…December 2023Policy and Practice
- BDO is the world’s largest and most comprehensive online health resource specifically targeted to African Americans. BDO understands that the uniqueness of Black culture - our heritage and our traditions - plays a role in our health. BDO gives you access to innovative new approaches to the health information you need in everyday language so you can break through the disparities, gain control and…December 2023Policy and Practice
- The African American Wellness Project was organized to respond to the inequities in health care delivery that exists between African Americans and the rest of America. It is our belief that while good health begins with diet and exercise, once you enter the health care system, you must be organized to get the most out of it. The African American Wellness Project resulted from an organization…December 2023Policy and Practice